Your reading history has changed with the installation of our new automation system!
Reading histories did not import from the old system. Upon your request we can:
- Print your reading history to an electronic file that Library staff can access and search on your behalf
- Print your reading history to paper for you to retain ($.10 per page)
Reading histories began accumulating in the new system beginning on October 7. The system is set to automatically save all patron reading histories. You can choose to:
- Make no changes and continue to save your history indefinitely
- Delete everything automatically past 6 months, 1 year, etc. You can do this yourself by logging into your patron account on our card catalog computers or from your own computer, or you can ask staff to do this. All histories will be retained for at least 6 months.
- Remember, your reading history is confidential. Library staff can only release this information to law enforcement or other government agencies with a court order. We respect your privacy. If you have any concerns or questions, please speak with Janice or Terry.